Clive Elliot Jennings Real Estate. Agents specialise in Applecross, Mt Pleasant, Booragoon, Myaree, Fremantle, Bicton, Perth, South of the River

Real Estate Bull Creek

History

Originally known as Bull’s Creek, and named after Lieutenant Henry Bull of the Royal Navy who explored the Canning River and took up land in the area in 1830. Bull Creek developed further in the 1970’s when the Freeway was built. The majority of streets in Bull Creek are taken from a list of early landholders compiled by the Planning Department in 1973.



More Coming Soon...


Clive Elliott Jennings Real Estate - Got a quick question? Call us on + 61 8 9330 5000